This review is going to be on a wonderful little product I received in the #jinglevoxbox from Ifluenster. As several may be aware of I have extreme eczema that only gets worse in the cold weather. So when I saw this little gem I was excited to try it out.
My sample is a 1 oz container which by all standards is a good size sample and mine just hangs out in the black hole that I like to call my purse! Now this cream really does not have a smell, there is no greasy residue or lingering slipperiness as it absorbs rather quickly.
I have used it all over my skin, from my eyelids all the way down to my feet. I little of it really does go a long way and just in the few short weeks of me using it, my skin has improved greatly. As you can see by the amount I have used up, I really like this stuff.
Here is some info pulled straight from their website http://www.cetaphil.com
• Intense and lasting moisture to replenish sensitive, dry skin — great for eczema and very dry skin
• Clinically proven to provide immediate, long-lasting hydration that soothes dry, itchy skin
• Unique formula attracts water to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss
• Quick absorbing, rich, non-greasy
• Fragrance-free, mild, non-irritating
• Available sizes: 3oz, 8.8oz, 16oz
I agree with everything their sight list here!
You can find the Cetaphil brand at most retailers, This particular one retails for $12.97 for a 16 ounce tub at Walmart. They carry face and body cleansers, face and body moisturizers, a few different products for acne prone and eczema prone skin like mine and even a baby line of products. You guys should definitely check them out.
Until Next time,
All my Love